Difference Between a Cold and the Flu
With the scare of flu virus, what do you do? Now more than ever is important to know when to go into the doctor or stay home and wait it out. Here is a chart to help distinguish between a cold and the flu.
The best way to stop the spread of the epidemic is to spread the awareness!
Ways to avoid the flu virus:
- Wash hands constantly. You can use a good hand sanitizer if you can’t wash, just make sure that it has an Ethyl Alcohol level over 60%.
- Do not put hands close to your mouth or eyes .
- Sneeze and cough into crook of elbow .
- Stay hydrated (Water is best)
- Vitamin D (03 is best, and it is available in our office)
- Avoid sugar
- Get outside into the sunlight.
- Stay home from activities if you are not feeling well.
- Eat greens and darker vegetables
- Good Pro-biotics (available at our office)
- Get plenty of rest!!
- VIVI and Zinc are crucial when fighting a viral infection (available at our office)
Prevention is very important as with all diseases. But if you do find yourself with the virus or you want help with prevention, please come talk to us. We have some wonderful, all natural products to help your body maintain and recover from illness. Our phone number is 801-446-6220.