Dr. T provides full diagnostic and chiropractic treatments for children, teen and infants! Read about the doctor's reasons for pursuing chiropractic. (We'll give you a hint about the inspiration behind his desire to practice the art of healing with chiropractic, it has to do with one of his kids!)
Come see, "Paws" - our adjustment table just for our smallest guests! This tiger table provides a safe, fun place for children to receive their adjustment. Our office including books, and toys to entertain your little ones while Mom and Dad have their appointment.
We love helping kids live healthy, happy lives!
A healthy adult life starts in childhood. Check out the alarming statistics to the left. Extra weight around your middle leads to extra pain. Being overweight increases the average rate of pain by 20%. The rate of increased pain is in direct correlation with the increase in obesity.
Obesity and Pain
At our office we love helping children feel great! Children are so adaptable and flexible, that their bodies receive and hold chiropractic adjustments more quickly than adults.
When a child should come into the office.
- We recommend a visit to our office after baby comes home from the hospital, to ensure their spine is aligned properly after making their descent into this world during the birthing process.
- If your child has experienced ear infections, adjustments to the neck can usually eliminate this ongoing problem.
- After any type of physical trauma, including from a sporting event, or from a playground fall.
- 12 year old visit, to ensure healthy alignment before ongoing growth occurs. This can wildly improve the quality of life for these young people, so minor misalignments of the spine don't harden into long term problems.
- Last Thursday of each month- discounted rate for patients who have gone through the entire program.
- Medicare patients are excluded from this program.
"Kayli was five weeks when we first came to Dr.Thompson. Kayli had been colicky since two weeks old. She spent almost all her waking hours crying. She has been treated for acid reflux since birth. We had started with Zantac and then on Prevacid.
A very good friend noticed the difficulty Kayli was having and referred us to Dr. Thompson. The doctor spoke with me for about thirty minutes, wanting to know everything about Kayli before examining her. He began with massaging and adjusting Kayli, then showed me where to massage her, between the shoulders, at home.
Kayli is now thirteen weeks old and a totally different baby. She is almost always happy and easy to settle down when not. Dr. Thompson has changed my daughter. She is so sweet and loving and you can tell she is no longer hurting. This is amazing and an answer to our prayers."
- Jamie Conde